Thursday, April 14, 2011

Music Meme Day 22: A Song That You Listen to When You're Sad

day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad

Sigur Rós "Von" is so creepingly epic in its sadness I want it played at my funeral just for the catharsis effect. Then afterward I expect someone to break out the beverages (how about Kraken rum, Sangria and Thai Iced Coffee), and the party can begin. I hope to see (from my soul hole up in the corner of the venue) hula hooping and aerial acts, a puppet show acting out my life story, and people cosplaying characters from my favorite mangas. (The reality is my funeral will probably end up as boring as the rest of 'em, but I can dream). Oh and then people will ritually wrap my body in a piece of cloth they've all written wishes and prayers on, and dump me in a hole in the ground. No coffin please. Let the worms eat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment