Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fun with Disney Princesses

When Ravenna turned four everyone decided to give her Disney Princess everything for her birthday. But since my kid has never seen a Disney Princess movie (by her own choice, I can't get her to watch hardly anything), we still can't name a lot of the princesses. This makes it difficult to play the Disney Princess Bingo game, because the spinner will land on a princess' face and then you have to say "B - Cinderella" or whatever the princess' name is. If you don't know the names you have to make them up. So we say things like "I - Brown Haired Girl" or "N - Girl with the Red Bow." My favorite though is one that Ravenna came up with..."Cheese Head Girl" named for the princess with the blonde hair whose tiara looks like a Swiss cheese.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious and adorable.

    There should BE a Cheese Head Princess!

    I think she'd have to be from Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete